Monday, July 15, 2024

Merry Christmas in July

 Hi friends. Alanna back with you on the blog today and this week, our focus is on Christmas. It's never too soon to begin to make Christmas cards in my opinion. 

My card is somewhat unusual for Christmas and if you traded out the sentiments, it could work for anything. To get started, I die cut the Broken Mesh die from Visible Image from white card stock. I added it to a red A2 notecard. 

I then took the Season's greetings Wordies Sentiment Sheets from Creative Expressions and trimmed two of them down and added them to the card with foam tape. Some clear gems from my stash along with rounding the right corners finish off this card.

Find these products in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10