Thursday, July 18, 2024

A Clean and Simple Christmas Card + a 25% off Sale

 Hi friends. Alanna back again on the blog with another Christmas card. Make sure to scroll to the end of this post to see how you can save 25% on all Christmas and winter themed products. Sale is valid until July 21st.

For this card, I started by stamping the Hanging Ornaments stamp set from Paper Rose with alcohol marker friendly black ink. I then colored the ornaments with my Olo markers. I then restamped the image using my Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I stamped the sentiment and then trimmed down my white panel.

I decided to take my scoring board and I added some score lines to the top and bottom of the card. I also added in some sparkly silver twine. I added foam tape to the back of this panel and popped it up onto a red A2 notecard and that finishes off this card.

Find these products used in the Topflight Stamps store below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10