Friday, August 3, 2018

Seriously

Welcome back to the Topflight Stamps blog. It's Ericka here with another fun dog card using this set from Katzelkraft.

These dogs are so fun to play with and I love their expressions.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/copy-of-katzelkraft-les-jungles-jungle-animals-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set


I stamped the images on an old manila folder and then used Sharpies to color them. For the background I added some Distress Oxide ink to give it a little color. 


I had this sentiment in my stash and thought it paired well with a bone falling from the sky. Such a great Friday for these happy dogs.
For more information on how I created my card feel free to stop by my blog here. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10