Monday, August 20, 2018

Visible Image Tweedle Dum Another Way

HI Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog. It's Jenny here and I have another card using the same cool stamp set by Visible Image that I used last week from their new Alice in Wonderland collection.



It's the Tweedledum and Tweedledee set shown below.



This this week I used it in a different way, along side the Visible Image Distorted Chess stencil.

To create my card, I used my Gel Press with some Paperartsy acrylic paints. I laid down some blues to create an ombre blue base with my press.  I then laid down some purple, overlaid the stencil and then laid over my blue base again, to get the effect you see here.  I then flicked on some white ink.

When it was dry, I stamped one of the faces from the stamp set in black ink slightly above the centre.  I filled in the eyes with white gel pen. I was going for a 'fading cheshire cat' look (for those that know the book/movie), so that only TD's face was there.



I then stamped the sentiment from the set in embossing ink on black card stock and heat embossed in white.  I trimmed it out and popped it up on foam tape below the face.  I backed the entire panel to a white card base.

Hope you like it, I admit, it's a  little weird, but then, that's very Alice!  Be sure to check out the whole collection over on the Topflight Stamps store.

Have a wonderful day all!

Jenny x

1 comment:

01 09 10