Monday, August 13, 2018

Visible Image - Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee

Hi Everyone, it' Jenny here with a card that showcases the new Alice in Wonderland range from Visible Image.  


I'm using the Visible Image Tweedledee and Tweedledum set from their new Alice in Wonderland collection.  It comes with interchangeable faces for the main image so you can stamp it twice for dee and dum!  


The background also uses the Gel Press printing plate carried by Topflight, along with the Alexandra Renke Hearts stencil and Darkroom Door Polka Dots stencil.   The acrylic paints I used are by Paperartsy also carried by Topflight.


I first created the background by using the Gel Press with acrylic paint and laying down the Polka Dot stencil to take a print.  When dry, I added more paint and laid down the Alexandra Renke stencil for a layered look, trimmed it down and set it aside to dry. 


I stamped the main image twice onto Bristol Smooth cardstock in Versafine Onyx Black ink, masking off the face the second time and stamping the other face included in the set instead so the lads look like they are looking at each other.  I also stamped the sentiments, and the hats.   I then colored them in using my Zig Clean Color real brush markers, which blend great on Bristol paper. 

I trimmed out the images and adhered them directly to the panel, with the hats popped up on foam tape.  I also outlined the sentiments in white gel pen so that they stood out more.  I hope you like it, something a little different from me - I can't wait to play with my Gel Press more!

I hope you like it - be sure to check out the Alice in Wonderland collection by Visible Image over on the Topflight Stamps shop, they're fab!  You can also see a full list of the supplies I used over on my blog.

Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10