Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Raining Flowers


Hi everyone!  Toni here stopping by to share a whimsical interactive card. The moment I saw the That's Crafty Magda Polakow Smile 8x8 Stencil, I knew I wanted to use it as either wallpaper or rain. Guess which way I used it here?  LOL!

That's Crafty! - Magda Polakow - Smile - 8x8 Stencil

I did find that the stencil worked best with my beloved Clarity Stencil Brushes as some of the openings are quite small.  I love these brushes.  They allow me to achieve a soft look or really bold if I keep applying the ink.  When I used my sponge applicators I have a rather heavy hand so that's always bold.



Don't you love the little That's Crafty Magda Polakow The Mama Bear Collection bear peeking out? So cute and whimsical, especially in happy happy yellow!



That's Crafty Magda Polakow The Mama Bear Collection


Please stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full product listing.  I'll see you next week! 

1 comment:

01 09 10