Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Never Too Late


Hi, all!  Toni here today sharing a page from a new journal I've started.  Over the coming months I'll be exploring self-love and self-acknowledgment, and sharing the pages with you.  I'm excited!

This particular page uses images and sentiment that I associate with time.  The slooooow (but steady!) Katzelkraft Snail, a sentiment from Katzelkraft Dreamer paired with another from Tim Holtz and a clock from the same Tim Holtz set.


Katzelkraft - Dreamer - Sentiments - Unmounted Red Rubber Stamp Set

After masking off the Katzelkraft Snail, I randomly sponged Distress Oxide onto the background (using my fav colors, of course), then stamped the clocks before spritzing with water. I love how the colors are translucent . . .sometimes.

I thought the result lacked a bit of depth and interest so added a bit of Visible Image Meshing Around in purple. Love the results!


Do stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full product listing.  Have a great rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10