Thursday, April 4, 2019

White Crayon Resist with Small Flowers

Hello Topflight fans and a happy Thursday to all of you. Ericka, here with another white crayon resist card using small flowers and Distress Oxide Blending.


I wanted to see how well the white crayon would work with some ink blending and small flowers. I think it did a pretty good job. I stamped the image in Versfine Sepia ink and then used the white crayon to color in the small flowers to keep them white.


After blending the Distress Oxides, I lightly wiped down the image and the ink on the white crayon came right off, leaving the white flowers!

You can find the White Crayon and stamp by clicking on the image:

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-white-crayon-single

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-jolly-jonquils-red-rubber-cling-stamps

This is such a fun technique and I can't wait to try it on some other images. Thanks for stopping by and if you want more details about how I made my card feel free to stop by Strangely Creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10