Monday, April 29, 2019

Katzelkraft | Hello Gorgeous!

Hi all, welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!! We are showcasing Katzelkraft this week - Jenny here, and I have quick but very fun card for you today!



I'm focusing on the funny Katzelkraft Ostrich image.  


I just had to team it with the Katzelkraft Holiday Quotes, which is great all year round!


To create my card I simply stamped the Ostrich in black ink (I used Versafine Onyx Black ink as this is such a fine detailed image).  I hung off the image from the bottom of the white card panel as if it was peeping up - you can also angle it a few different ways to peep in off the sides or top.


I then created the 'Hello Gorgeous' sentiment from the Holiday Quotes stamp set and stamped them in the same black ink.  Doesn't this go great with the image? :D After stamping,  I spattered some of the ink with a waterbrush.

To add a little something, I used a Nuvo Midas Touch Shimmer pen to splatter some gold over the panel, and I also colored in the ostrich's beak for that 'faboulous dahling' look. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10