Monday, April 8, 2019

AALL & Create | Combing Metallics with Jenny

Hi everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!


It's Jenny here,  and today I'm using Rose Gold glitter paste with a gorgeous AALL & Create Mosaic stencil to create my background.

I laid down the stencil over the top of some pale pink cardstock and smoothed the Rose Gold glitter paste over the top, making sure to line up the stencil so that the pattern was even on all sides. I then set it aside to dry.


While they panel was drying, I thought it would be fun to combine metallics, so I die cut the Jane Davenport Fair Feathers die from silver mirror cardstock. When the panel was dry, I adhered it to the background using a strip of foam tape in the centre.


I needed a large sentiment to cover up the foam strip, so using a panel of slightly darker pink cardstock, I heat embossed this sentiment from Katzelkraft's Fun Quotes - Darkside in Rose Gold embossing powder, to co-ordinate with the background.




I die cut it with a deckle edge frame and then popped it over the feather with more foam tape.


You can check out my blog for more details on the supplies I used. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10