Thursday, April 25, 2019

Bright Flower from PaperArtsy

Hello Topflight fans! Ericka here and I hope you had a wonderful Easter and spring has come to your part of the world. Today I have a big and bright flower from PaperArtsy that I turned into a card.


I love this big bloom and its fun doodles. You can find this set here.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-jofy-73-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set

I embossed the flower and leaves with Emerald Creek Midnight Magic which is a beautiful blue.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/rita-barakat-emerald-creek-magical-mysteries-embossing-powder-midnight-magic
I used watercolor markers to give the flower and leaves a variety of bright colors.


I used a stencil from AALL & Create Broken Circles with some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide to give the background a little color and pattern. I then stamped some doodles around the edge to give the background a little more interest.


I hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by. To find more details on how I created this card feel free to stop by my blog Stangely Creative.







1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this beautiful card!I love the way you colored it and the colors you chose! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10