Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Happy New Home


Hello, friends!  Toni here with you today. You know I love fairies and it occurred to me that the large Visible Image Creative Chaos flower could work as a skirt for Lavinia Tree Goddess Luna. It worked a treat!



I started by stamping the Visible Image Creative Chaos flower with Versafine Onyx Black.  I then masked it and stamped the upper body of Lavinia Tree Goddess Luna. I stamped her legs separately so I could tilt them forward so they wouldn't be so hidden.


I colored the resulting image with Zig Realbrush Markers and coated the wings with Clear Wink of Stella for a bit of fairy sparkle.

The embossed sentiment is from the Visible Image Oz Dorothy and Toto set.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1968/0877/products/VIS-OZD-01-OZ-Dorothy-And-Toto-stamp-set-Visible-Image_2400x.jpg?v=1548716006

I intend to give this to a coworker who just bought a new home. The housing market here in Seattle is quite competitive so I'm sure she's glad the "fun" of house hunting is done!

Feel free to check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or by following me on Instagram.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10