Tuesday, May 7, 2019

New Embossing Powder From Eileen Hull!

Good morning, Lisa Hoel here with a card to share with you today. I made a cheery mixed media birthday greeting utilizing one of the gorgeous new Eileen Hull Molten Dimensions Embossing Powders by Emerald Creek. (Topflight Stamps carries the whole line!) Read on to find out what I did…


The background is formed from three book pages glued together and coated with gesso. I let the edges curl up to give it more dimension. I then spritzed it with water and sprinkled on some dye crystals. Once it was dry, I stamped it using a Tracy Scott PaperArtsy stamp set, embossing some of the flowers with Polished Silver powder. Eileen's Molten Dimension Powders are very chunky and really do bring on the dimension! I also covered a 'happy birthday' diecut with the powder. It's a super luxe look!


Topflight Stamps products used are:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10