Monday, May 20, 2019

Spring Blooms | For the Love of Stamps




Hi everyone, and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and today I'm joining you with a pretty floral card, created with one of my favorite brands carried at Topflight - For the Love of Stamps (by Hunkydory).


The stamp set I'm using today is Spring Blooms, which is a giant set, all of the main florals will cover an A2 size card base! 
Image for For the Love of Stamps - Spring Blooms Edge It A4 Stamp Set
To create my card, I first stamped the beautiful floral stamp in black waterproof ink onto Bristol Smooth cardstock trimmed to 4.25 x 5.5".  I then colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I used three shades of purple for the blooms, flesh and olive for the centres, and grey and blue grey for the leaves.


I added some splatters by scribbling some of the colors onto an acrylic block and adding a little water before pick it up with a brush and flicking it onto my card.  I dried it and then stamped one of the sentiments from the set in embossing ink and heat embossed in Platinum embossing powder. 


Be sure to check out For the Love of Stamps at Topflight - while this one is out of stock, there are some truly gorgeous sets available some of my faves include this one with butterflies, this one which is another huge set with birth flowers, and this one with lillies, which I've used in a previous post


I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10