Monday, May 27, 2019

Magenta | Watercolor Wash Rainbow Background

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog - it's Jenny here, and today I've been playing with Magenta stamps. 



I'm using today the Magenta Butterfly, Mushroom, Snail stamp, which is a cute little scene.



To create my card, I first created watercolor wash background using my Tombow markers.  I saw this first by Ashlea Cornell and it is a super easy way to create gorgeous backgrounds.  You just scribble them onto watercolor cardstock and then blend with lots of water from top to bottom.    When it was dry,  I trimmed out the panel and splattered it with gold ink from a shimmer pen by Nuvo.

I stamped my Magenta stamp onto white cardstock in black ink   and then fussy cut out the grass  and the square border.   I adhered it directly onto the panel.

My sentiment is from the Studio Light Denim Saturdays Flower, which I stamped in black ink and trimmed out, popping it up on foam tape.



I popped the entire panel up on foam tape to a white card base, and then trimmed the edges.

A different way to use this stamp I think you'll agree!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10