Friday, May 10, 2019

Great Love...


Happy Friday Topflight Stamps friends... Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing a card I created mixing a few sets together. I created this card using That's Crafty: Shroom Town stamp set, AALL & Create: Blossomed Dreams and Studio Light: Brick Mixed Media Stencil

I wanted my card to be full of color and well I think I achieved that goal. 


I colored the images using Copic Sketch markers and hand cut the image out leaving a hint of white around the edges. I cut my card base and then used the Studio Light: Brick Mixed Media Stencil for the background using Ranger Oxide inks. 

After the background was all inked up I adhered my cut image to the base of the card using foam adhesives. I always stamp my sentiment last just because I really never know where I will put it. This time around I stamped it right on the card base. 

Totally simple card to create and as you can see you can use any colors together. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10