Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Meow


Hello there, Topflight fans!  Toni here today sharing a funky kitty card featuring Magenta Sweet Olivia Cat.  She really does have such a sweet expression.


I stamped her onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper using Stazon Jet Black.  I used my MISTI to ensure I got really good coverage.  I trimmed this down into a Polaroid size and cut the MFT #Captions die along the bottom.


Next I worked up the background. I sponged Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, and Picked Raspberry, just however felt right.  I used these inks with a few stencils as well: That's Crafty Magda Polakow Smile 8x8 Stencil (bottom right), Visible Image Fibres (upper left and bottom), and Visible Image Time Tunnel (upper right).

That's Crafty! - Magda Polakow - Smile - 8x8 Stencil



With that base layer done, I went to town with some floral stamps.  I stamped the PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 24 using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed or Versafine Onyx Black.


I stamped That's Crafty ATC Coins Set 6 using Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry.


I stamped the Lavinia Fern Heads using Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn.


I stamped a couple of the Visible Image Creative Chaos images using Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and Mustard Yellow.


Can you find all of the stencil and stamps on the card base?  Where's Waldo? LOL.


My final steps were to color the Magenta Sweet Olivia Cat blanket with Zig Real Brush Bright Yellow and color up a selection of the dots using Copics. How fun!

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  If you want to check out my other creations, head on over to my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! The colors and textures are awesome and the cat stamps is so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10