Thursday, June 13, 2019

Stamperia Bookmarks

Happy Thursday! It's Ericka here with a couple of bookmarks I made using a stencil from Stamperia. It's summertime here and I'm hoping to schedule a little reading time into our day so these bookmarks will come in handy.


I had a background I made on watercolor paper with some Dylusions Sprays and thought this stencil would be the perfect for making some pretty bookmarks.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/stamperia-lace-texture-stencil

The purple shine from the Viva Decor Inka Gold Embossing paste is so pretty.


The sentiments are from Visible Image and AALL & Create and were a fun addition to the bookmarks.


Thanks for stopping by and if you would like more details on how I created these bookmarks, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful day and I hope you get a chance to open up a good book and relax a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10