Monday, June 10, 2019

Stamperia | Bubbly Bubbles

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog! It's Jenny here, and today I have a fun card created with a bubbly celebration in mind!  



I'm using the Wine List Champagne stamp by Stamperia which is a fun little stampset with a lot of possibilities. 


To create my card, I first created the background.  I stamped the bubbles image from the kit lots of times repeatedly in embossing ink onto watercolor cardstock, adding white embossing powder as I went.  I was sure to turn the stamp different ways so it looked random. I then heat set it.



I spritzed the panel with water and then dropped in some PaperArtsy Infusions powder in Lemoncello, letting it wick out.  I also added some Liquid Metals in Metallic Saffron for some added sparkle.  I then heat dried the panel and die cut it to 4 x 5.2.5", adding it to a white note card.

I stamped the glasses from the stampset in embossing ink and heat embossed them in Pale Gold embossing powder then trimmed them out and popped them up on foam tape. I also added some gold shimmer pen to simulate bubbling champagne inside the glasses.



My Congrats sentiment is a die by Paper Rose.  I die cut it from vellum and gold mirror cardstock, added a double layer of foam tape and then popped it over the glasses.     



As a finishing touch I scattered a few sequins and called it finished!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10