Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Let's Take a Break


Hello, friends!  Toni here with you this fine day. Today I have a coffee/tea card that I can picture being used to hold a gift card.

I started by stamping the Katzelkraft Tea Time images using Ranger Archival Ink on Strathmore Bristol paper.


I colored her like me--the clothes in colors I love to wear, black hair with a touch of gray, but I don't wear pearls although I do have some my mama left me. I've always considered them to be too grown up but I suppose I've aged into them. Geesh!


I colored up the images with Zig Real Brush Watercolor Pens then adhered the Hero Arts August 2018 Kit Window Die over it using Gina K Connect glue.


Lastly I stamped the Katzelkraft Relax Sentiments sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. I really like the effect of it stamping right over the hanging sign.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your week and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10