Friday, June 21, 2019

Journey Girl...


Hello everyone... Annette Allen here with you today to share this card I created using Carabelle Studio Floral Journey and AAll & Create Barbary Stars Stencil

I love this Carabelle Studio Floral Journey stamp set. I have used it before but here is another example how you can color this sweet image with really any color combo you like and it is still pretty. I hand cut around the image leaving a hint of white.


I colored the images with Copic Sketch Neon markers. I love neon inks. I also did the stencil in neon. I wanted this card to be full of color. I adhered the image using Scotch foam adhesives to give the image some dimension. I do that on most of my cards. 

Hope you enjoyed todays card.. thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10