Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Forest Fairies


Hello, lovelies! Toni here with you sharing a whimsical fairy card.

I started the card by applying Tim Holtz Alcohol Pearls onto glossy cardstock. I diecut this with a Hero Arts die from the August 2016 kit.

Next I sprinkled Brusho Leaf Green onto Neenah 65lb Metallic Cardstock.



I wasn't sure whether the Neenah 65lb Metallic Cardstock would (1) handle water and (2) still show the shimmer with Brushos.  I was pleasantly surprised on both counts!


I stamped Lavinia Aerial (small) and Rory of Lavinia Rory & Darcy onto the shimmer background using Stazon Jet Black.


I stamped the  Debbi Moore Designs Fairy Life Quotes 21 using Stazon as well.


I applied a LOT of foam tape to the alcohol ink diecut and popped it on top of the card base.  I diecut a handful of Memory Box Dancing Butterflies out of Neenah 65lb Metallic Cardstock. I adhered these using Gina K Connect Glue.


Have a fairy happy day!  I'll see you next week. In the meantime, check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or Instagram to see my other creations.

2 comments:

01 09 10