Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Creating a Card with Silhouette Animals by Darkroom Door~

Hi, Connie here with a card using the African Trees set
by Darkroom Door.  I love the silhouette animals in this set. 
They really speak to me. We have deer, at the ranch, so there is a love
for the outdoors and all it has to offer.


I used mixed media cardstock to create the background and Distress Oxide inks 
filled the bill nicely!  I used the Med. Stencil/Awesome by Darkroom Door to add
some background interest.  Prism ink/Slate Grey was used to stencil the words
on the background. The African Tree is stamped and cut out.


I loved stamping the animals in the filmstrip square.  I used a platform
stamping device to get the animal where it needed to be.  The platform
also allows you to re-stamp the silhouette image several times to get
a nice rich impression. 
 
Products used:


Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10