Monday, February 15, 2021

Art Journal Page with PaperArtsy

Hello Fans of Topflight Stamps, Karen Bearse here today with an Art Journal Page that is jammed full of PaperArtsy. I started arting & could not stop but the beauty is it was so good for my soul! Layer upon layer of nummy mixed media. As always I have a tutorial on my blog which you can find here. There are about a zillion step out photos!

 

Let's see some of the product I used to create this, a full list with the process & links is on my blog.


Let's start with a stencil. This is such a cool postage mark stencil by Sara Naumann PS204

Then add some texture with Lava Paste. 


 Of course we need ink, how about Infusions?   

 


Maybe some paint? My favorite is Fresco Finish.  

 


Every Art Journal Page needs stamps & I used a lot of Seth Apter on this page.  These are sold as mini singles, love them!! EM54 EM52  & EM45.

 

I also used parts of the sets- Magic Set, Journey Set.

 


I can't seem to stop using Embossing Powder.  


 Finished it off with this  stamp one of the fun ones!!! EM37 

Thanks so much for joining me!! Let me know what you think. I hope you have time to get inky!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10