Thursday, February 4, 2021

Where Dreams take you

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
I took my inspiration for this card from the current Library Challenge.


I used the Visible Image set Creative Chaos to stamp my background and the flowers. I also stamped one of the flowers on a piece of scrap paper and colored it with water brush pens. Cut it out and glued it to my card base. I did heat emboss the flowers with a sparkly black embossing powder, you can see it a little bit on the second picture. I heat embossed the sentiment. It's from the set Where Dreams take you. I used distress oxide ink to color in my ghosted background flower just very lightly to make it stand out a bit more.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps























    

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10