Friday, January 26, 2018

Carabelle Studio at Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, welcome back to the blog..... Barbara here again, with not one, but two cards using fabulous stamps from Carabelle Studio.
I must say here that I'd never used Carabelle products until I was introduced to them by Topflight Stamps.....now I absolutely love them, and they've quickly become a firm favourite.
So, this week I thought I'd make one 'inky' card, and one 'clean & simple', using the same set of stamps.
The set is called LEAVES
 I stamped the image direct onto white card, to start.....
 Because the beautiful sentiment mentioned 'rainbow',  I then stamped onto a piece of previously inked card, to incorporate rainbow colours.
Once the leaves had been cut-out, I adhered them to the 'flat' image.
The sentiment was stamped, then the whole piece was layered onto an inky background.
I added a few sequins to finish.
Although I adore getting messy & inky, I still love Clean & Simple cards, and I enjoyed making this one....hope you like it 😀
Whilst I had the stamps out, I made another totally different card, using an inky background, (made with Distress Oxides) and adding another set of stamps called CIRCLES & STITCHES 
 I'm not too keen on my doodling, but it was too late to change it....(I need a new white pen)
 If you have time to leave a comment, please let me know which one you prefer.... 
Here are the stamp sets I used,

Back soon, 
Barbara x




1 comment:

  1. I like both stamp sets and both your cards. You do inky very well.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10