Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Clean and Simple Sentiments with Indigo Blu

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  Jenny here with a new card to share using the gorgeous sentiment set from Indigo Blu 'Dreams Come True'.  The fonts in this set are so pretty, I just had to heat emboss them.



Check it out, isnt' it gorgeous?  The stamps are red rubber really big, perfect for taking centre stage.



To create the card, I masked off a heart using some masking paper on some Bristol Smooth cardstock. I then ink blended Distress Oxide in Peacock feathers in the centre and Worn Lipstick towards the edges, overlapping to create a third purplish colour. I flicked on some water with a paintbrush.

I removed the mask and applied a powder tool over the top after the ink was dry.  I then heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark and WOW! embossing powder in Cloud 9. For a finishing touch I added some silvery glitter Nuvo drops.  I adhered the card to a white card base and called it done!



Thanks for joining me today - I hope you enjoyed this clean and simple card!  Let me know if you have any questions, or for more details, check out my blog at jccards.com.

Jenny x


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10