Friday, January 12, 2018

A Valentine Tag with Carabelle Studio Stamps

Hi bloggers, Barbara here again with another little Valentine creation for  
This week I covered a wooden heart tag with textured card stock, then inked it with Dylusion Sprays to get the (very) bright background. Using 3 sets of stamps from Carabelle Studio :-
Circles & Stitches....HERE
All My Love HERE
Follow your Heart HERE.
I did a small amount of background stamping, and stencilling. 
Using the small heart from Follow your Heart, I stamped a few images on the tag, then twice onto scrap card in contrasting colours. These were cut out and adhered to the tag.
The sentiment was stamped onto another scrap then trimmed.
Some small pieces of net fabric and a few sequins finished off my project.

Carabelle Studio Stamps are becoming firm favourites and I’ll be using them again soon 🙂 Find the massive selection of designs in the shop HERE
Until then, have a great crafty week ahead, catch you soon,
Barbara x
ALL MY LOVE
CIRCLES & STITCHES
FOLLOW YOUR HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10