Wednesday, December 11, 2019

10, 9, 8. . . .


Hello, everyone!  Christmas cards should be done by now (HA!) so let's move on to New Year's.

This. This is how I feel every year. I've survived the previous months culminating in the busiest time of the year so let's save the party until after I've recovered a bit, shall we?


My background consists of two parts. I used the Darkroom Door Happy New Year background stamp, embossing it in both gold and silver. My MISTI was really useful for this.


Next I sponged metallic pigment inks onto the card front using the Penelope Dee Globe Circles Stencil.  Isn't the gleam of the various metallics fabulous? The sponged silver is actually an icy blue that has always look more silver to me--love it.


Next I stamped and colored the Aall and Create Coffee First image using Copics.


I LOVE him. The expression on his face, the one slipper, and messy pajamas--they say it all, don't they? He's practically my spirit animal.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. this is great love how you made the background to add that little bit extra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I'm going to share in the coffee loving papercrafters fb group.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10