Friday, December 27, 2019

Stencil Valentine

Happy Friday, Ericka here and I hope you all made it through Christmas without too much stress and some good memories. I'm still working on packing all the decorations away but thought I'd take a break to make a Valentines Day card.


For my card today I used the PaperArtsy Stencil JOFY PS086 with some Distress Ink blending to make a unique background.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-stencil-jofy-ps086-stencil-mask?_pos=1&_sid=033ca2735&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I love the look of ink blending and this stencil was fun to work with since it has two parts. I also used some Hunkydory Gems to add a little shine.


For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10