Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Get Wool Soon


Hello everyone!  Betsy on the blog here today sharing this very seasonal get well
card.  The stamps I used are from Paper Rose:



I started out by cutting my main panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and embossing it with a cable knit embossing folder.  The paper actually looked like it could be a sweater!  The I took a scrap of white card stock and stamped my image and sentiment using a gray Copic-friendly ink. 
 I chose the gray because I felt it would have a softer look than black or navy.


Next I colored my image with Copics.  And I colored over the sentiment with a light 
Copic shade as well.  I fussy cut the heart image and die cut the tag image with a banner die.



I cut an A2 size top folding card base out of some natural flecked card stock.  On this I adhered a navy panel that was 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  Then I adhered my embossed panel on top of that.
I foam taped my yarn heart on the center left. I also used foam tape on part of the sentiment and glue on the part that overlapped the heart.
And that completed my card!


Topflight Stamps supplies used:

Paper Rose 4 x 4 stamp set - Hooked on You

Other supplies used:

Authentique Paper Pad - Alpine
Navy and Natural Fleck card stock
Memento Ink - London Fog
Foam Tape
Banner Die
Copic Markers
Cable Knit embossing folder

For a more detailed tutorial including Copic colors please visit my blog:

Thank you for stopping by today!

Betsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10