Monday, December 23, 2019

Mixed Media Monday Valentine

Hello, Lisa Hoel here and happy Mixed Media Monday! I know Christmas is just a few days away, but on the Topflight Stamps blog we're pretty forward thinking and are taking a look at Valentine's Day projects this week! ;-) 


I started with a sheet of paper I had marbled with hearts and die cut an oval out of the middle of it. Underneath I layered a piece of Neenah metallic paper that I had stenciled and stamped with the JOFY 86 "love" stamp. After putting it all together I doodled and stenciled on the top. A little washi added just the right final touch.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!!



Topflight Stamps Products:


Paper Artsy - JOFY 86

Pronty stencil - Borders

Prism Ink - Camellia Pink





Seth Apter embossing powder - Eclipse


Alexandra Renke washi - Pink Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10