Tuesday, December 17, 2019

WHEEEE!


Hello everyone!  Betsy on the blog here today sharing this fun & easy card.  I have used
two stamps sets today:

Hobby Art Ltd - Wheeee!


and

For The Love of Stamps - Sparkling Snowflakes


I first die cut my base using a dotted rectangle die.  For paper I used a piece of card stock 
that I did the shaving cream/dye reinker on.  This swirly method of applying color to a piece
of card stock usually makes a lot.  I have a stack of these! 
 But it really gave the look I was going for in this project!
I also cut a piece of plain what card stock with the same dotted rectangle die 
except one size smaller.  Then I cut it again with a stitched sloping hillside die.
I stamped my image with an alcohol friendly ink on a scrap piece
of white card stock. 


Then I colored it with Copic markers - with minimal shading and
fussy cut my image leaving a narrow white border.  I then heat embossed
with white embossing powder small snowflakes.


I adhered the snow slope piece and then foam taped the colored image on top at
an angle so they looked like they were sliding!  I added a variety of little sparkly
gemstones and some Stickles to the snow and my card was finished!


This was such a fun card to put together!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Prepared background panel
Copic Markers
Various Gemstones
White Gel Pen
2 Nesting Rectangle Dies
Sloping Hillside Die
Stickles
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Embossing Powder
Glue


For a more detailed tutorial please check out my blog:

Thanks for stopping by!
Betsy







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10