Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Super Friend


Hi, everyone.  This week on Topflight Stamps, we're showcasing thank you cards. You can never have too many of those.


I'm using the Paper Rose Super Hero Fun  set with the critter bursting out of the page. 

 
The Katzelkraft Torn Paper image was perfect to create that illusion.


I stamped that then fussy cut out the interior. I used lots of gray Copics to create shadow and depth for those curls of newsprint. I also applied a bit of Copic Opaque White to the curls to make them brighter.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!! What stamp was used for the newspaper background? Love the imagination come to life!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10