Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween from Topflight Stamps!

Happy Halloween! Lisa Hoel here! It has been awhile since I've posted here on the blog. I've been busy behind the scenes, but today I wanted to share a fun little shaker card made Topflight Stamps style! I posted it off to my nephews earlier this week and I hope it gets there in time. My crafting time keeps getting squeezed and I couldn't get it done sooner. (bother!)

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Halloween shaker card

I loved the fun papers in the Polkadoodles Halloween paper pad and picked out two contrasting ones to use for the card base and the shaker top. The plastic is scrap from some packaging (it pays to save it!) and I stamped on it with the Fairy Web stamp and archival ink. The shaker bits are from my extensive craft stash. I couldn't resist the super cute cat die set from Swirlcards and I think it adds the perfect focal point to the card. Some Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles add a finishing touch of bling.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can have a safe Halloween celebration and have a chance to get crafty too this weekend. As always, check back here on the blog each day for new inspiration from our team. They always have awesome makes to share with you.


Topflight Stamps Products:

Lavinia - Fairy Web stamp


Swirlcards die set - Cats


Polkadoodles Halloween paper pad




Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles - Precious Purples



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10