Monday, November 2, 2020

Tracy Evans Pinecones AALL & Create Autumn Tags

 

Happy November friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of mixed media gift tags I made to adorn hostess gifts this Thanksgiving.  I used the absolutely STUNNING new stamp set designed by Tracy Evans for AALL & Create, Pine Cones Set #389.

I wanted to make these tags rustic, but elegant so I made some inky panels with Distress Inks in reds and browns, then added gold embossing for a pop.  On my first tag I used the Abundance stencil with texture paste for dimension.

I fussy cut one of the pinecone images and layered with a wee pinecone I found in the mountains a few years ago.  I added a bundle of sisal fibers beneath my bird to resemble a nest.


On my next tag I stamped the maple leaves in greens and reds and also gold embossing for the background.  I offset the sentiment with ink and embossing.


More tiny pinecones and wrapped twine and another fussy cut bird.  I absolutely love him!!!


I plan to use these tags to adorn wine bottles this season.  I'd love to know how you use your handmade tags.


I hope you are inspired and will take a look at this amazing stamp set!  Hugs, Autumn


Visit Topflight Stamps today!

4 comments:

  1. Love these tags - they're the best part of the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them! It was such fun to make them. xx

      Delete
  2. Inspiring...I will be looking for tiny pine cones this sunny afternoon while celebrating our President-Elect Joe and the VP-Elect Kamela!!!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags and a perfect creation for Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10