Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy New Year

  Hi Everyone,
Cornelia here today! 

This week we focus on New Year cards. 
Lets just hope  2021 will be better than 2020....


I started out with one page from the Dots to Diamonds Paper Pad for the background. I used Blender Brushes to create the ombre gradient. I stamped the little Zini on scrap paper twice and colored it with markers. I made it a bit taller than it is in real life. Fuzzy cut it. Stamped the sentiment on another piece of scrap paper and used it to cover up the  "defect" in my Zini. Added the gemstones.


I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10