Monday, November 30, 2020

Darkroom Door Handmade Christmas Gift Tags

 


Happy Monday friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a few fun tags made with stamps and ink.  I love the way handmade gift tags add uniqueness to packages and that "personal touch."  I grabbed several of my favorite Darkroom Door stamps and tried to puzzle piece them with various die cuts I had to see which stamps would work best for each size.
  

For my first set, I used the Pine Cones stamp set and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide, then embossed the sentiment in gold and gave everything a splash of watery gesso to resemble snow.


For my next set of tags, I stamped a sentiment from the Yuletide Greetings stamp set in black on my kraft tags, then restamped the sentiment on green and fussy cut the bottom word into a little banner.  I used a punch for the greenery spray and die cut a little berry.


My next set was made by dipping my circle cutouts into Broken Glass and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks, then stamping the Snowflakes background stamp on the larger circle.  I used a punch for the large snowflake, then a smaller sentiment from the Yuletide Greetings set for the smaller circle.  These tags god a little sprinkle of glitter to make them sparkle!


For my last set of tags, I dipped a larger square into watery Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  Then I stamped the smaller square with the Abstract 07 Dots stamp and spritzed the stamping with water to let the dots bleed a bit, blotting the center so my overstamped sentiment would stand out more.  I hope your Christmas season is off to a great start and you will take the time to add a few handmade touches to your holidays.  Hugs, Autumn


Find these stamps and more at TopflightStamps.com!




8 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of tags. I think my favourites are the last ones. I love the bright colour selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic! I am definitely going to try making these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyndi, you're the best, thank you for your support!

      Delete
  3. Autumn, YOU ARE FABULOUS! I make my own tags each year, but as straight-forward as yours are, I've never thought of the circles and snowflakes with glitter, and those "cool" blue tones! I will have to try your designs out! Merci!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and I think the circles are my favorites! Now if only I could buy enough gifts to use all of these tags... LOL!

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous. Who needs gifts??

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10