Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Merry Snowman


Hi, Topflight fans!  Are you starting to work on your holiday cards? I certainly am. Of course, having new goodies, like this Studio Light Snowman, to play with helps!


I stamped the image with Prism Ink Evergreen then sponged the edges with Ocean Spray and Peacock Green with a touch of Wild Mushroom to age it.


I then used a WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad with the Stamperia Snowflakes Stencil and Distress Vintage Photo Embossing Glaze.


I burnt the edges of the card--note to self: do this with the window open next time!  I mounted the resulting panel on a card base I had sponged with Prism Ink.

I finally stamped the Katzelkraft Holiday Quotes sentiment with Stazon Jet Black.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10