Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Coffee First for Sure


Hello, Topflight fans!  We're one of the super sponsors for this week's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop so I thought I would use a coffee theme on my card today.


Isn't the Aall and Create Morning bear cute?  I love how tiny his coffee cup appears.  I colored him and the Aall and Create Windows images with Copics. 


I paper-pieced his nightshirt. That pattern seems spot on for Mr. Sleepy Bear.  As does the Aall and Create Coffee First sentiment.


I used a Tim Holtz mini brick stencil and the Polkadoodles Grass Lawn Stencil along with Distress Oxides to complete the scene.

I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

2 comments:

01 09 10