Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Christmas Squeakings


Hi, everyone. Toni here with you today.  I honestly don't know if there's a cuter rodent than a guinea pig. They're so chubby and I love their mouths. Seriously. They're just plain cute.


I'm using the Hobby Art Christmas Squeakings set which has a bunch of these cuties to choose from and not just for Christmas either. I used Zigs to color them up. Wheek, wheek, wheek--so cute, especially with googly eyes!


I embossed the kraft panel with Stamperia Snowflakes Stencil and Versamark.


It looked a bit blah without.  Plus, I love stencils so there's that.

I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

1 comment:

01 09 10