Friday, November 27, 2020

Visible Image New Year

 Happy Black Friday! Ericka here and I hope you have some good deals in your shopping cart today and if you need a couple more check out the sale below. Today I'm also making a New Year's card and used the Visible Image Ahead of Our Time set as well as a little Cosmic Shimmer Strata Paste.

Great minds think a like, so check out Toni's blog post and the way she used this set as well.

I love the images of this set and thought it would be perfect for New Year's. I also used the Visible Image Count Me In Stencil with the Cosmic Shimmer Strata Paste which is like an embossing paste but chunkier.

The paste is the perfect way to add layers to your projects and best of all you can ink it up after it is dry.

I added the sentiment from the Visible Image Classic Christmas to finish my card.


Thanks for stopping by and for more details on how I created my card check out my website at Strangely Creative.


 

Check out the great Black Friday Sale going on now till November 28th!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10