Thursday, November 5, 2020

Merry Christmas with Darkroom Door and Carabelle

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today!
One can never have too many Christmas cards - time for another one.....


I inked up my Darkroom Door background stamp with Versamark and heat embossed it in white, using an embossing powder with a tiny bit of sparkle in it (Brutus Monroe). I then sponged over the embossing with different shades of blue, creating an ombre pattern. I heat embossed the little Carabelle Christmas tree and sponged over it as well. The sentiment is by Heffy Doodle. I used silver thread to hang up that tree and added some sparkly gemstones. 

 The whole card sparkles beautifully, although you can't see it well in the picture.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at in the store.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10