Thursday, November 19, 2020

Colourific Advent Calendar

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 

Every year I make and advent calendar for my daughter and this year I decided to use those awesome Colourific Christmas minis for it. I think they are made for just this purpose ;)


I started out with white paper for the background. I stamped and heat embossed the mini stamps, after I used the window die (Hero Arts) to just emboss the impression on the paper, so I knew where to stamp. I colored with markers and then lightly sponged around the images with blender brushes to have some color.


I used designer paper for the front of my advent calendar. The numbers are die cuts from Marianne Design.



I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10