Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hello, New Year


Hello there, Topflight fans.  This week we're focusing on New Year cards. Let's jump right in.


I embossed the Visible Image Ahead of Our Time spiral clock onto a background randomly sponged and spattered with Prism Inks (Camellia Pink, Orange Zest, Midnight Black, Canary Yellow, Blue Lagoon, and French Navy)


I then stamped the Visible Image Ahead of Our Time head and crow using Versafine Onyx Black. A rub with a paper towel removed the ink from the white embossed clock quite easily.

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the door image. I also fussy cut the Past (ombre inked with Prism Inks) and Future (Hero Arts Ombre Red to Purple Neon).  Hopefully we can open the door and find a brighter future!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10