Thursday, October 15, 2020

A Sparkly Merry Christmas

  Hi Everyone,
Cornelia here today! 
This week our theme is Christmas. 

I used this cute little tree from Carabelle Studio Stamps
                             

I stamped it onto patterned paper and heat embossed it in gold. Cut it out. Did a little coloring with markers and added tiny gems. I made myself a mask and sponged the background. Added water drops. The sentiment is from that great sentiment strip form Darkroom Doors. I love it. You ink it up and stamp and in no time have all those wonderful sentiments for future use!



I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10