Monday, October 12, 2020

Christmas Mixed Media Monday Pocket Card

Hi Topflight Fans, Karen Bearse here with a Mixed Media Pocket card for your Christmas Mini Album, December Daily or you can make it into a card. There is a full tutorial on my blog. This card came together quite quickly and would be fun to make into multiple cards just using different stamps & sentiments. 

There are a few step out pictures on my blog along with the tutorial so be sure to hop over & let me know what you think. Let's talk about product. 


Got to love these Owls from Katzelkraft!! 

 

 I used the leaves & the script stamp from this PaperArtsy set. They added a nice addition and worked with the Christmas feel. 

 
 
 Love, love this set. The goofy hat was what I used, but if you check out some of the gals last week, they also used the skull from this set. Made some creepy cool cards! This is a called Skullduggery.
 

This is a wonderful stencil by Darcy Marshall for PaperArtsy. So versatile & just perfect for back grounds. 


One of my new favorite products is the washi tape by AALL & Create. These are so unique! 
 
 

Finally of course we need some color for any Mixed Media make. My card was done with Prism Glimmer Mist & Inks. Thanks so much for joining me this week! I hope I could inspire you to make some fun pocket cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10