Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Not a Morning Person


Hi, everyone!  I had such a fun time creating this card and even elicited a chuckle from my partner.  I showed it to him and he was like "accurate."  LOL.  Whatever!


I used the Katzelkraft The Biters cat image--just stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black and fussy cut it out. And by fussy cut, I mean using my Scan N Cut to do the work for me.


For the background I sponged it with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Prism Ink Mauve Moment. I then used the Visible Image Count Me In stencil with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and the Aall and Create Steam Cogs Stencil with Distress Oxide Crackling Campfire.


I spattered the lot with the Oxides before stamping the Aall and Create Morning sentiment and sponging/masking the Creative Expressions Redemption Stencil sentiment. 


I then adhered the cat to the card.  That face says it all.  LMAO.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10