Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Safari Birthday


Hello, everyone! Today I have a one layer birthday card for you featuring images from the Craft Emotions Party 2 set.


Aren't those images kooky cute?  I colored the ones on my card with Copics.  I had included the For the Love of Stamps Bee Happy sentiment during my layout.  I like that the elephant is reaching for happy as well as the balloon.


As a final touch I added sky and grass using the Polkadoodles Grass Lawn Stencil and Prism Ink Blue Lagoon, Olive Green, and Spring Meadow.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10