Saturday, February 11, 2023

My gift to you my sister

 Hello everybody  Mel Pilling here to share a picture featuring   Lavinia Stamps One fairy sister gifting the other with a flower


. '


I began by stamping the two fairies in. ‘Versafine Clair    Nocturne then I used masking fluid and a brush to cover the fairies and paint in  the trees freehand.  I let the fluid dry naturally and completely.  I stamped the houses with versafine Claire   Morning Mist  .   I watercoloured the sky using   Elements Ink in  Blue Lagoon and Midnight Blue using a paint brush.  I then did the hills with combos of Lime Punch  and. Midnight Blue    Once dry completely, I removed the masking fluid gently by rubbing it with my finger, then painted the tree details with watercolour markers.  I stamped the blue bells with Versafine Clair in   Charming Pink  and 'Rain Forest . I highlighted the fairies with a white pen and added a little glitter to the wings.  You can’t see this in the picture I’m afraid. Thanks for popping in.  Have a spectacular day!!!❤️ .


LAVINIA STAMPS USED

.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10